Date Of Birth: September 4
Hometown: Boulder, CO
Current Location: Boulder, CO
Favorite Zone: Catalunya
Proudest Achievement: A couple 5.15a's
Favorite Advocacy Org: Access Fund
I've been immersed in climbing for nearly my entire life. This sport has shown me parts of the world I never would have seen along with introducing me to some of the nicest and most interesting people I know. I've learned how suffer, and work hard for something. Climbing brought me to fall in love with photography and film, a new passion for me that pairs well with adventure.
- How did you get involved with your respective sport?: My parents brought me along on their climbing trips when I was too young to climb. I was partially raised in Rifle, CO.
- Who were your influences early in life?: My biggest influences have been my parents, without them I wouldn't have had the exposure to climbing at such a young age. As I grew up in the sport, Chris Sharma and Tommy Caldwell were my inspiration.
- What draws you to the outdoors?: The adventure, the fresh air.
- What do you like about SCARPA as a brand?: It inspires people to get outdoors.
- Why do you trust SCARPA products?: They're designed by the best.
- What gets you out of bed on big days?: I'm usually pretty restless before a big day, the excitement gets me up like a good cup of coffee.
- What is your best excuse for skipping training?: I could think of so many...
- Favorite recovery/apres beverage?: Cold Estrella Damm
- If you had a baseball walkup song, what would it be?: OutKast - So Fresh, So Clean
- What's the last movie that made you cry?: Reel Rock 10
- What's your dream trip or expedition?: Ugh there are so many, I'd love to discover a new area for hard sport climbing.
- What makes a good adventure partner?: Motivated, supportive, humble.
- Two truths and a lie: My favorite non-climbing activity is tennis. My biggest role-model is my cat. I'm really bad at athlete bios.