Repair, Spare Parts & WarrantyWARRANTY POLICY
SCARPA® products are covered by a 1 year limited warranty from the original date of purchase for the original owner only. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Damage that is due to normal use, wear, abuse, impact (including cuts from ski edges or crampons), binding wear or accidents is not covered by this warranty. Products that have been resoled or otherwise modified are excluded from this warranty. Fit is not covered by this warranty.
Except as otherwise specified above, SCARPA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE DESIGN CONDITION OR QUALITY OF MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP TO THE PURCHASER OF THE GOODS PURCHASED HEREBY OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHATSOEVER.
SCARPA North America Inc. reserves the right to make all warranty determinations, which include but are not limited to repair, replacement or credit for the product. If it is determined that there is no warranty issue with the returned product, the product will be repaired at a reasonable cost or returned to the sender with a note of explanation.
WARRANTY & REPAIR PROCESS
Fill out the attached form in full
Attach an image of product/issue with the completed form and a copy of your original sales receipt.
The Warranty Department will review your form and the issue. If further material or information is needed SCARPA will contact you.
If the part is covered under warranty it will be shipped to you. If it is covered by SCARPA and will need to be reworked in-house SCARPA will send you an email with a return RA# and shipping instructions.
If the product/part is not covered under warranty we will contact you via email with the option to purchase the part/product. You will then need to call and pay for the part so it can be shipped to you.
**Please do not email your Credit Card or payment information at any point in the process**
Our goal is to get your footwear fixed and back to you as soon as possible. Please help us make this process as simple and easy as possible by following these simple steps.
• You must send in a copy of the original sales receipt with this form to make a warranty claim
• SCARPA does not pay for products to be shipped back to SCARPA regardless of if it is for warranty, re-work, or part replacement.
• SCARPA will pay for return shipping to you on products that are covered under warranty.
• Customer pays return shipping, from SCARPA to you, for products and services not covered under warranty.
• Products sent back for warranty must legibly have the RA# issued to you from SCARPA on the outside of the box.
• SCARPA customers returning footwear for a rework, boot rebuild, and any other labor not covered under warranty will be charged for parts and labor. On average simple boot fixes take around 15-30 minutes. Before starting work SCARPA will contact you with an estimate of the total cost.