We only ship within the US and Canada.
We generally ship orders the next business day after we receive the order and we’ll prioritize rushed orders placed before 9am MST but can’t guarantee same day shipping after 9am.
Shipping within the US
- FedEx is our preferred shipper though we offer UPS and USPS Priority, too.
- Alaska & Hawaii orders are limited to 2nd day Air, Next Day Air or USPS Priority mail.
- APO, FPO and PO Box addresses are limited to USPS Priority Mail.
Shipping to CanadaWe have partnered with FedEx for all of our delivery services to Canada. FedEx is one of Canada’s most recognized and trusted brands. FedEx offers the most efficient system for package delivery from the USA to Canada, with quicker and easier border crossings. Sales tax and duties will be paid for upon checkout, so no additional fees will be collected from you at the time of delivery.
We offer three Canadian shipping options with FedEx:
1. FedEx International Priority (1 – 3 business days) This is our fastest shipping method available. This shipping rate is calculated by our FedEx rate calculator.1, 2
2. FedEx International Economy (up to 7 business days) This is our second fastest shipping method. This shipping rate is calculated by our FedEx rate calculator. 1, 2
3. FedEx IGD-Consolidated shipment (10 to 15 days) Our consolidated shipments are picked up every Friday by FedEx and offer the most cost effective shipping method if you are not in a rush to receive your order. The following is a breakdown of the FedEx IGD Flat Shipping rates that are based on the product totals1, 2:
- $200 & Less = $25.00
- $200.01 to $600 = $30.00
- $600.01 to $1,000 = $35.00
- $1,000.01 to $1,500 = $40.00
- $1,500.01 and Up = $45.00
2 You will be subject to a rural surcharge if your postal code falls inside of any of the postal code ranges found on the following chart. This additional fee will be automatically added to your Shipping and Handling total. $200 & Less = $25.00
|Postal Code Range||Rural Surcharge Fee|
-We do not ship the first week of January and holidays can be a bear depending on the day they fall on.
-You can always check your order status by logging in to your account. See LOGIN at the top of this page.
-We’ll also email you a shipping confirmation with tracking number when it leaves our dock so you can track your order to your doorstep.
-Weather, acts of God (or Goddesses), and ‘unforeseen circumstances’ may impact delivery time.
While these are beyond our control, we’ll apologize anyways.
Outside of the US and Canada
-Visit the International SCARPA site to see the global collection
-Find your closest SCARPA supplier anywhere in the world
-Central and South American customers should contact us at Customer Service since we do service these regions from SCARPA North America, Inc. Extra time will be required to process properly. Customs duties and/or import taxes are NOT included in the published prices.