SCARPA Warranty Policy
SCARPA® products are covered by a 1 year limited warranty from the original date of purchase for the original owner only. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship. Damage that is due to normal use, wear, abuse, impact (including cuts from ski edges or crampons), binding wear or accidents is not covered by this warranty. Products that have been resoled or otherwise modified are excluded from this warranty. Fit is not covered by this warranty.
Except as otherwise specified above, SCARPA MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE DESIGN CONDITION OR QUALITY OF MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP TO THE PURCHASER OF THE GOODS PURCHASED HEREBY OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHATSOEVER.
SCARPA North America Inc. reserves the right to make all warranty determinations, which include but are not limited to repair, replacement or credit for the product. If it is determined that there is no warranty issue with the returned product, the product will be repaired at a reasonable cost or returned to the sender with a note of explanation.
Warranty & Repair Process
Warranty evaluation begins at an Authorized SCARPA Dealer. If you don’t live near an authorized dealer please follow the steps below.
- You must send in a copy of the original sales receipt with this form to make a warranty claim.
- SCARPA does not pay for products to be shipped back to SCARPA regardless of if it is for warranty, re-work, or part replacement.
- SCARPA will pay for return shipping to you on products that are covered under warranty.
- Customer pays return shipping, from SCARPA to you, for products and services not covered under warranty.
- Products sent back for warranty must legibly have the RA# issued to you from SCARPA on the outside of the box.
- SCARPA customers returning footwear for a rework, boot rebuild, and any other labor not covered under warranty will be charged for parts and labor. On average simple boot fixes take around 15-30 minutes. Before starting work SCARPA will contact you with an estimate of the total cost.
TO FILE A CLAIM:
Please email over all of the information below and submit it to email@example.com with a subject line of “Web Warranty – FIRST and LAST name”
- First Name
- Last Name
- Complete Address
- Phone Number
- Product Name
- Date Purchased
- Location Purchased
- Copy of Receipt
- Reason for Return
- Additional Info
- PHOTOS: of both the problem area as well as an overall product shot
**Please do not email your Credit Card or payment information at any point in the process**
Our goal is to get your footwear fixed and back to you as soon as possible. Please help us make this process as simple and easy as possible by following these simple steps.
Current turn-around time for any new warranty claim is 6-8 weeks.